Top 10 Cyber Security Threats
1. Third Party Exposure
As your organisation adopts digital transformation initiatives to accelerate your business ahead, understand the cyber threats that exist within Asia’s current landscape and the risks they may pose to your organisation.
|Self Security Threat Assessment for Cyber Security Threats
ASSESSING YOUR THREAT DETECTION AND MONITORING CAPABILITIES
Are your employees trained and ready to detect and report common cyber threats such as phishing attacks and ransomware?
Have you identified your cyber vulnerabilities and conducted compliance checks for your services, web apps and code in the past six months?
Have you conducted a search for active threats in the darknet and deep web in the past six months?
|ANALYSING YOUR CYBER ENVIRONMENT AND AWARENESS
Do you have the updated, customised insights needed to inform your cyber security policies?
Do you know how your organisation’s security posture matches up against industry benchmarks?
Are you able to proactively detect anomalies to prevent attacks and minimise business disruption?
|EVALUATING YOUR ABILITY TO RESPOND IN CASE OF CYBER INCIDENTS
Do you have the coverage you need to ensure your organisation is well protected against cyber attacks and crimes?
Are your teams and employees equipped to respond quickly and effectively in case of a security breach?
1. Asia cyber security attacks growing – Hong Kong and India at most risk, https://www.mis-asia.com/tech/security/
2. Asian companies have world’s worst cybersecurity says study, http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37163076
3. Asia cyber security attacks growing – Hong Kong and India at most risk, https://disruptive.asia/asia-cyber-security-attacks-
4. Asia hacking: Cashing in on cyber crime, https://www.ft.com/content/38e49534-57bb-11e6-9f70-badea1b-
5. Asia under-insured against cyber threats: study, http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/technology/asia-under-insuredagainst-
6. Enterprise phishing attacks surge but resiliency is on the rise, https://www.zdnet.com/article/enterprise-phishing-attacks-
7. Personal data of 850 national servicemen and Mindef staff stolen in targeted cyber attack, http://www.straitstimes.com/
8. Prepare for more cyberattacks involving extortion this year, Hong Kong information security watchdog warns, http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/economy/article/